WRUW Today?

Posts
1,351
Likes
5,992
Penultimate pick up, now back from the watchmaker. 👍
Universal Geneve 84 movement (Lemania 1873), which is same as Omega 861.
Sourced right here on OF.

 
Posts
785
Likes
14,878
Double dogging it for a bit, as I’m out of the lake for lunch. We’ve had grey, overcast days for a couple of weeks, so it’s nice to be in the sunshine.
 
Posts
1,134
Likes
6,056
New to me High Beat GS.
It is really lovely to look at, my first High Beat GS after owning a few other GS’s in the past.
Perfect execution to my eyes.
 
Posts
311
Likes
703
New to me High Beat GS.
It is really lovely to look at, my first High Beat GS after owning a few other GS’s in the past.
Perfect execution to my eyes.

Beautiful watch. I am really loving my GS, thinking about getting one of their High Beat GMT's.
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
About time I gave this one an outing, another of the surprise gifts from the love of my life 🥰

 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
Two things at one time…phlieger time and DBOJ time…it’s so phreaking amazing. Wearing my -64 on a Raine Inc. protective band phor two things at one time…

Edited:
 
Posts
3,651
Likes
24,755
Two things at one time…phlieger time and DBOJ time…it’s so freaking amazing. Wearing my -64 on a Raine Inc. protective band for two things at one time…


I'm not allowed to have food or drinks within 3 feet of my office computer and here you are using the cockpit controls as a coffee table.
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
I'm not allowed to have food or drinks within 3 feet of my office computer and...
Not my problem.
 
Posts
232
Likes
577
x1821887-66993dde32ac87f3d033bf24c4b6d72a.jpg.pagespeed.ic.sfMN6gnTp0.webp
 
Posts
919
Likes
4,975
I'm not allowed to have food or drinks within 3 feet of my office computer and here you are using the cockpit controls as a coffee table.
As long as you're not running a Nuclear Power Plant 😁😁
 
Posts
5,309
Likes
53,964
There's rain in the air, not quite here, but have no fear it will be here!

 
Posts
5,076
Likes
15,712
I’ve got some Momentum…




…but I gotta slow down for the toads 😁