Posts 7,085 Likes 56,836 noelekal ·Aug 2, 2024·Home For Wayward Watches Coming up on photo-taking time for a watch face. The eldest Omega here, from 1944. Took back up with neighborhood cardio walking. Bit blown after a couple weeks away from it.
Posts 5,310 Likes 53,977 ghce ·Aug 2, 2024 3am in the morning in-between sleeping pills. Pure dress watch this morning ( no lume!) an early production MST471 44 jeweled very early Roamer Stingray with Roman numeral gold indices and minute track with a very rare chocolate brown dial, the only one I have ever seen. Edited: Aug 2, 2024
Posts 11,004 Likes 54,963 Walrus ·Aug 2, 2024 I like the old church Sometimes this seiko can hurt The city I lurk is that a haiku?
Posts 1,028 Likes 11,787 timesofplenty ·Aug 2, 2024 Bulova field watch for Friday, the Purple Sage is in full bloom Edited: Aug 2, 2024
Posts 3,651 Likes 24,755 Dsloan ·Aug 2, 2024 Speedy moonphase for a little screening: I don't always get to see my work on a big screen. 😀
Posts 5,310 Likes 53,977 ghce ·Aug 2, 2024 Lou P Every time I see this one I am gobsmacked at its form and aesthetic, it doesn't need to be stainless all the time! Whats the reference? Edited: Aug 2, 2024