WRUW Today?

Posts
1,179
Likes
6,009
JYcRPCN.jpg
 
Posts
6,703
Likes
79,928
Dang…non-matchy greens at the office today…1861 on an Omega mil green polyester NATO…

 
Posts
11,004
Likes
54,963
Simple auto seiko bought when they were still under 100 new think I paid 60 on an Amazon sale
 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
New accessory arrival: One of the lovely mahogany boxes that came with some of the Megaquartz 2400 Marine Chronometers and later cal 1343 Quartz Chronometers from the 70s.

In other, weirder news, I found an opossum taking its daytime nap under a grill cover.

Nice catch @Lou P !

Even the 'possum is kinda cute 😀
 
Posts
5,312
Likes
53,996
up at 5.00am sick as a dog, taking antibiotics and sleeping pills and all sorts of crap to allow me to breathe, dying, but hey I need a watch shot.
survived yesterdays 7 year olds birthday party with flying colours with 15 7 year olds but now it's time to crash and burn, back to bed hopefully the sleeping pill has kicked in.


Edited: