Posts 3,647 Likes 18,030 hmmmcamu ·Jul 22, 2024 BREITLING GENEVE TOP TIME 810 MK2 Venus 178 (WOG) circa: 1968
Posts 5,431 Likes 82,059 Barking mad ·Jul 22, 2024·Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Sundowners.. Coffee..
Posts 1,115 Likes 7,340 Dr.Sascha ·Jul 22, 2024 New acquisition, early 70s Sous Marine commissioned by the Goldsmith's Guild (hence the golden indices). Think this might be one of a kind. Edited: Jul 22, 2024
Posts 1,712 Likes 7,327 felsby ·Jul 22, 2024·I don't see any option in settings or profile Enjoy the summer!
Posts 2,669 Likes 48,142 Alex Cheers ·Jul 22, 2024·Go!!! I'll try going back to rotation mode tomorrow...
Posts 785 Likes 14,878 MDubs ·Jul 22, 2024 Alex Cheers I'll try going back to rotation mode tomorrow... Good luck with that…
Posts 11,005 Likes 54,968 Walrus ·Jul 22, 2024 Preparing lunch don’t know if I need a boost or chill so I’ll do both
Posts 3,652 Likes 24,762 Dsloan ·Jul 22, 2024 timesofplenty Movado Whoa! Can you share more about that bracelet/strap?
Posts 1,028 Likes 11,787 timesofplenty ·Jul 22, 2024 Dsloan Whoa! Can you share more about that bracelet/strap? not bad eh? one of my favorites, a 1950s Admiral.