WRUW Today?

Posts
3,308
Likes
9,941
Seamaster in all its schuffed up glory, only one scratch when I bought it. The rest is mine, welding spatter and dings.
 
Posts
7,086
Likes
56,870
Beautiful. Do you know what movement it uses?

I think it's an ETA 17-jewel movment, 2391 perhaps? Worked over and sold as the Doxa 103. It looks pretty pedestrian to my untrained eye.

https://17jewels.info/movements/d/doxa/doxa-103/

Don't quote me on that movement description. I'm no watchmaker and didn't even play one in the high school senior play. ETA was said to be a major component of Doxa watch production in the 1950s/early 1960s.
 
Posts
92
Likes
445
166.219 Connie non-chrono 1020 on leather. Ordered a Hirsch lizard to dress it up a bit, but it's doing fine now.
 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
We're about 95% packed for our relocation from Los Angeles to the SF Bay Area, including the packing of watches and associated paraphernalia. So it seems everything's been reduced to just the essential 😀

 
Posts
5,316
Likes
54,052
Just back today from repair and a service this very photogenic 70's Roamer SEAROCK.

Ref 523.2120.617