WRUW Today?

Blue lume on a blue watch for #bluewatchmonday.

IMG_0794.jpeg

Leaving work early as I caught a jab in my surgical sewed ribs at work. Being prone, ice and Tylenol and a good cry should fix me up for tomorrow Edit: I had to assist the officer gain control of this girl who was out of her mind. He ditched his body camera as the second time she called him a pig. It very well could have been all the commotion but tbh it looked like a move he had practiced. Full disclosure the cop didn’t appear to use excessive force but female was out of control and escalating. He could not get the cuffs on I just helped him “pin” her to the fence so she didn’t need to be taken down. He waited for back up to put the other cuff on. I wasn’t getting into the whole “cuff” thing.

I am not anti police or anything like that but I back off as soon as the situation is safe in order to limit any pain/damage to the resident or the officer. Once those cuffs are own it’s legal kidnapping by the state I prefer not to get involved but he asked me if I would testify as the “resident” went into a “sue sue sue” speech. Hopefully she sobers up and takes the charge. Had she just walked off the property “literally 8-10feet as I kept kindly prompting and suggesting to her but no she had to go all out. She got that “I’ll show you I’ll hurt me.
Frig sorry I went into story time on WRUW. Usually it’s just a sentence but it just happened so it’s prominent in my one brain cell.
6E1ED11E-50C8-45E8-B2CA-1555041C659A.jpeg
Edited:

IMG_0222.jpeg

Mondays after a long weekend can feel like a whole work week crammed in a single day.

o/

This is two shots of the same watch taken today 20240708_182051.jpg 20240708_170053.jpg believe it or not.