Posts 5,664 Likes 136,782 Lou P ·Jul 3, 2024·YaY! Someday I need to recreate this shot from Apocalypse Now. But or now, this will have to do. Willard on chocolate.
Posts 10,070 Likes 57,380 gbesq ·Jul 3, 2024 Good day all. Video today! Fully restored Constellation 14381 with the factory special order luminous package. https://youtube.com/shorts/V5wjusjz5wc?feature=shared And a photo: Edited: Jul 6, 2024
Posts 15,943 Likes 47,864 Canuck ·Jul 3, 2024 I’ve parked my Omega bumper 355 date at 6, and my 60 year old Bulova Accutron, and have chosen my 50 year old Omega DeVille chronometer with the f300 movement. Bison strap.
Posts 11,008 Likes 55,005 Walrus ·Jul 3, 2024 I’m staking out the ballot drop boxes for ballot stuffing season
Posts 318 Likes 1,969 watchthinker ·Jul 3, 2024 I put the red Zealande on 300M - getting ready for the 4th of July!
Posts 1,028 Likes 11,787 timesofplenty ·Jul 3, 2024 Wyler Life-Guard Incaflex & original JB Champion expansion:
Posts 6,705 Likes 79,962 Mad Dog ·Jul 3, 2024 Green stripey-stripey crotch shot going through the local car wash today with my -64 on an Omega NATO… Edited: Jul 4, 2024