Posts 629 Likes 4,541 ricardorio ·Mar 22, 2015 Green Sunday , buying new plants for the home garden. I think this the watch for ocassion
Posts 678 Likes 2,949 RCAFBuster ·Mar 22, 2015 Today it's my 67 Pre-moon on JB Champion with June 69 calendar- the complete package.
Posts 1,626 Likes 6,223 micampe ·Mar 22, 2015 Trying a different strap but I'm not sure, may be too sporty.
Posts 4,643 Likes 31,245 MMMD ·Mar 22, 2015·unaffiliated curmudgeonly absurdist & polyologist Movado Fogcutter today.
Posts 7,293 Likes 76,612 dougiedude ·Mar 22, 2015 oddboy The weekend is over. Were you grilling out, this weekend? Looks like some hand hairs went to the sacrificial fire! And a gorgeous SpeedyAuto...😁
Posts 7,359 Likes 25,869 Hijak ·Mar 22, 2015 micampe Trying a different strap but I'm not sure, may be too sporty. I like it!👍
Posts 18,768 Likes 39,006 JimInOz ·Mar 22, 2015·Melbourne Australia Air King. I cracked the plexi 😡 Do I need to get a Rolex replacement or are there other options?
Posts 2,617 Likes 5,606 citizenrich ·Mar 23, 2015 JimInOz Air King. I cracked the plexi 😡 Do I need to get a Rolex replacement or are there other options? How'd that happen? The only reason I ask is because the bezel looks unscathed. IMHO, the "superdome" high hat crystal looks best on a Rolex.
Posts 1,403 Likes 14,971 donkii ·Mar 23, 2015 2 JimInOz Air King. I cracked the plexi 😡 Do I need to get a Rolex replacement or are there other options? Always go for the original with these pieces. AM has one problem, they crack easily.. So maybe, just maybe, you have a AM plexi on your's?!