WRUW Today?

Back to what got the Celtics this far into the playoffs, the Kermit on the grey Artem nato and the 3861 on the GLC vintage tiger stripe. Thing 2’s graduation from 5th grade G Shock in there for good measure. Have really great days and nites, OF, and let’s go C’s!!!
image.jpg

Back to what got the Celtics this far into the playoffs, the Kermit on the grey Artem nato and the 3861 on the GLC vintage tiger stripe. Thing 2’s graduation from 5th grade G Shock in there for good measure. Have really great days and nites, OF, and let’s go C’s!!!
image.jpg

The Mav's have just been toyin' with y'all so far......they've stopped playin' with their food, now.

IMG_2469.jpeg IMG_2467.jpeg

I’ve shelved the Rolex Date-Just after 98 days on the wrist, and one minute fast. Time for a rest. I’ve also shelved my 34 year old Speedmaster 345.0808 after 21-days on the wrist, and 25 seconds fast. This one I have enjoyed in spite of having the wind it! So I have delved into my collection and have come up with two favourites, no winding necessary. My 53-year old mildly modded Rolex Air-King date which came with a steel bezel, but now sports a NOS genuine 14-karat Rolex Oyster bezel. Also, my one owner (me) 60 year old Bulova Accutron 214. Time to take a break from having to wind a watch!
Edited: