Posts 9,236 Likes 76,925 Spruce ·May 26, 2024·London sunburst dial fan timesofplenty 1950s Benrus, anyone know the model name? It’s got nuggets not indices 😉
Posts 5,595 Likes 54,761 Jones in LA ·May 26, 2024·Not in LA anymore. Geared up for a day of spectating (on the telly) 😀
Posts 5,335 Likes 75,986 CPRwatch ·May 26, 2024 Back home after a day out at New Brighton, looking across the Mersey
Posts 7,083 Likes 56,799 noelekal ·May 26, 2024·Home For Wayward Watches Sunday choice, taken before church this morning.
Posts 15,931 Likes 47,835 Canuck ·May 26, 2024 Now, for a bit of variety! 😜 My 34 year old Speedmaster 345.0808. It ran down on me on Friday 😀oops😀, so I wound and set to the second with my iPad. 48-hours later, to the second! I serviced it February 2023, and it has excelled ever since.
Posts 4,012 Likes 45,058 LesXL ·May 26, 2024 dougiedude Exactly what I was thinking 😀 Late Sunday lunch... Vol au vent today
Posts 5,655 Likes 136,578 Lou P ·May 26, 2024·YaY! Switch for a more vintage racing vibe. These cal 12s are non-quickset dates so not gonna spin it 528 hours forward to set that! 😜