WRUW Today?

Posts
7,083
Likes
56,778
I think you need that Hamilton Piping Rock DaveK.
 
Posts
5,076
Likes
15,712
Whaaa? 😲🥰

My watchmaker is putting it up for sale in a few days. If you’re interested…
 
Posts
7,083
Likes
56,778


It's the Waltham Vanguard Wind Indicator today. Wearing it to symphony orchestra performance later this evening.

Our own Canuck pointed out that this watch has a diamond end stone. I was unaware.
 
Posts
232
Likes
577
Wearing my EONE for memorial day.
Eone-Bradley-Canvass-Blue-Table.jpg
 
Posts
5,076
Likes
15,712


It's the Waltham Vanguard Wind Indicator today. Wearing it to symphony orchestra performance later this evening.

Our own Canuck pointed out that this watch has a diamond end stone. I was unaware.

Nice! When you train your eye to look, the diamond’s facets are easy to notice
 
Posts
7,083
Likes
56,778
That's me Dave. The watch aficionado with the untrained eye.
 
Posts
3,651
Likes
24,754
That's me Dave. The watch aficionado with the untrained eye.

Lol, I thought that was my moniker. I'm constantly bidding on eBay stuff late at night and then realizing I've made a huge mistake in the morning.
 
Posts
1,491
Likes
18,905
One more shot after work because I like the blowtorch-like light right now.

 
Posts
613
Likes
5,529
Late breaking WRUW news.

The Seamaster was pressed into duty this afternoon as the Hailmaster during a spring storm in North Texas.

The lawn looked like a tossed green salad as the storm wound down. No large hail noticed and the vehicles are in the garage. No peaches, apricots, or grapes to be had now though; first year our young trees were bearing.

Got to love living in North Texas at this time of the year. Sorry to learn about your trees.
 
Posts
613
Likes
5,529
Flying the 29 year old Diver tonight (that’s if these Texas Thunderstorms ever give us a break…..)

 
Posts
5,303
Likes
53,907
It's been a few months since I last wore this.
Winters well in truly here now.