Posts 1,994 Likes 15,536 ahartfie ·May 21, 2024·The black sheep in the Spee-ee-eee-eedmaster flock No Speedy for me today.
Posts 1,084 Likes 6,012 Twocats ·May 21, 2024·Married... with children The only time I use the Chrono feature 😀
Posts 2,940 Likes 32,757 elara2105 ·May 21, 2024 Back home, tired but happy, I was able to change my watch after 10 days! 😁 And celebrate my 51st birthday
Posts 963 Likes 3,968 OneTwo ·May 21, 2024 Speedmaster is back at the shop for a running seconds hand issue, so wearing this one today.
Posts 1,957 Likes 25,759 allwoundup ·May 21, 2024 elara2105 Back home, tired but happy, I was able to change my watch after 10 days! 😁 And celebrate my 51st birthday Happy Birthday! And many happy and healthy returns of the day!! Cheer!!!
Posts 3,191 Likes 15,073 Wryfox ·May 21, 2024 Picked up at a local yard sale for $5, mid 1960s Alpha. Winds, sets and runs beautifully.
Posts 7,081 Likes 56,775 noelekal ·May 21, 2024·Home For Wayward Watches Wryfox Picked up at a local yard sale for $5, mid 1960s Alpha. Winds, sets and runs beautifully. That would pair well with an Omega watch.