WRUW Today?

Posts
5,335
Likes
75,982
very nice strap/wach combo, what's the brand?
I'm pairing my SPB317 with a waffle rubber strap.
Its from the bay & they arent branded ( UK Based ) & I've bought several & very reasonably priced too .
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
Bid the three day training event over the weekend but the loft on Monday….so the FAA wouldn’t show up! I think they’re out to get me…they’ve sat in on my last two type ratings in the past 20 years 😵‍💫
You wore Metallica paraphernalia during the loft on Mandatory Metallica Monday, right???
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
It’s still Speedy Tuesday with my -71! 👍

Currently doing thrash metal drumming practice at Dunkin’…Starbucks told me to fυck off and go away…

 
Posts
5,304
Likes
53,912
My somewhat rare to find Titoni chronograph.

Today I am on a mission to find the correct Grease gun for my Vintage Austin to fill out the on board toolkit, this one I bought yesterday IS NOT it. 🙁

Edited:
 
Posts
13,911
Likes
54,102
Enjoying my flying officer today.