Posts 1,495 Likes 18,983 Fish70 ·Apr 28, 2024 Spruce This morning London was cold, wet, grey skies ….. a typical February morning.. but this afternoon, aaah warm sunshine 😀 I love that Seiko!
Posts 787 Likes 6,746 Zman4eva ·Apr 28, 2024 Jemagloh Wearing the same Seamaster 300M black on a generic rubber strap.
Posts 9,251 Likes 77,039 Spruce ·Apr 28, 2024·London sunburst dial fan Fish70 I love that Seiko! 😀 Model J13058 37mm diameter and movement 2451. Good hunting
Posts 2,342 Likes 8,862 Jemagloh ·Apr 28, 2024 Zman4eva Wearing the same Seamaster 300M black on a generic rubber strap. 😁
Posts 3,652 Likes 24,762 Dsloan ·Apr 28, 2024 It's just a humble little Seiko 5kx, but I really like this dial 😀
Posts 318 Likes 1,969 watchthinker ·Apr 28, 2024 Mach Typical Sunday routine with this great companion: Long commute to the ‘office:’ That is my favorite of all the "summer" releases last year! Looks great!
Posts 2,465 Likes 7,071 Deafboy ·Apr 28, 2024 1910's Elgin trench watch Lobter roll and fried clam bellies on a beautiful New England Sunday.