WRUW Today?

Posts
613
Likes
5,529
This ‘70’s classic quartz in the early morning light. A simple, comfortable and functional start to Saturday. Have great weekend!

 
Posts
1,582
Likes
10,339
I have had this one for 11 years now. It only gets better.

53675194106_12a99a29dc_h.jpg
Very very nice shot ::rimshot::
 
Posts
3,652
Likes
24,762
Running a very slow yard sale on a gloomy day.



No bites on watches so far

 
Posts
2,943
Likes
32,801
I bought this watch two months ago and I only used it for four days, my son saw it and borrowed it from me, I took advantage of the fact that he is still asleep to take a picture of it 🙁
 
Posts
619
Likes
11,039
Cooking an omelette with my latest acquisition. Traded in my blue Pelagos for this more skinny wrist appropriate Black Bay 58.

Have a great weekend all

 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
No dives to 600m planned for today, but maybe some dog bathing 😀