WRUW Today?

Posts
757
Likes
6,603
I haven't posted in quite some time, but what with McKinley himself in the photo, I figured what the heck

 
Posts
5,317
Likes
54,069
Been at the local ANZAC day dawn service, our son is in the ATC ( air training cadets) here in NZ.

Home for breakfast and the next stop is the RSA (returned services association)


Edited:
 
Posts
1,387
Likes
14,429
Still got the king on. Work making me go to a rally at the capital asking for something. I tried to tell them our state, like most are broke but they didn’t listen
Man...that's a pretty nice building.
Connecticut right?
Apparently they usta have money...
 
Posts
5,663
Likes
136,773
Call me weird. I've always liked this one. 2298.80...YaY!
 
Posts
545
Likes
5,288
53677046135_9e5349a553_b.jpg
 
Posts
688
Likes
7,598
Been at the local ANZAC day dawn service, our son is on the ATC ( air training cadets) here in NZ.

Home for breakfast and the next stop is the RSA (returned services association)


Lest we forget.
 
Posts
688
Likes
7,598
Early start for ANZAC Day in New Zealand (for work in this case rather than the Dawn Services), and thanks to all those who have served.

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.
 
Posts
1,495
Likes
18,985
Call me weird. I've always liked this one. 2298.80...YaY!

You aren't weird. It is a great looking watch.