Posts 8,743 Likes 69,527 Darlinboy ·Apr 21, 2024·Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Also on the farewell tour, should be posted shortly. ~1976 Tudor Oyster Prince Submariner, model 9401/0
Posts 3,653 Likes 24,763 Dsloan ·Apr 21, 2024 Just getting demolished in chess by my kid today. May have given him too good of a handicap. I let him go two times in a row each turn.
Posts 1,150 Likes 20,003 Mach ·Apr 21, 2024 Mad Dog Back to the office…and digging that new tire smell! 👍 My first Speedy [a 1861] on its original black polyamide NATO from the presentation box set… View attachment 1773015 Sunday commute to the office:
Posts 7,089 Likes 56,926 noelekal ·Apr 21, 2024·Home For Wayward Watches Sunday morning choice for the day.
Posts 9,255 Likes 77,108 Spruce ·Apr 21, 2024·London sunburst dial fan noelekal Sunday morning choice for the day. Good choice. Lovely watch
Posts 5,320 Likes 54,138 ghce ·Apr 21, 2024 This just in this morning, Titoni Cosmo King. I can tell I will be wearing this a lot! Great wrist presence. Monday afternoon shopping break at maccas.
Posts 688 Likes 7,611 Boojumhunter ·Apr 21, 2024 Finally found the right strap for my (relatively) new MoonSwatch Neptune: genuine Omega sharkskin, chonky and striking...