WRUW Today?

Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
One of my faves 😀

I was extremely fortunate to pick this one up some time ago 🥰
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Smiths taking it easy and on with a RAF pilot issue Seiko 😀

 
Posts
9,258
Likes
77,152
Thought I’d wear an old Longines for my birthday. A lot of the cards (the ones that don’t mock my age, hearing etc) have pictures or jokes about dogs …. but Jim seems pretty relaxed about them and hasn’t taken offence 🙄

 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Thought I’d wear an old Longines for my birthday. A lot of the cards (the ones that don’t mock my age, hearing etc) have pictures or jokes about dogs …. but Jim seems pretty relaxed about them and hasn’t taken offence 🙄


Best wishes on your birthday, 21 again.
 
Posts
1,387
Likes
14,429
Thought I’d wear an old Longines for my birthday. A lot of the cards (the ones that don’t mock my age, hearing etc) have pictures or jokes about dogs …. but Jim seems pretty relaxed about them and hasn’t taken offence 🙄

Jim is a pretty relaxed dude.
 
Posts
11,012
Likes
55,028
Hey happy b-day mines 18April I wish I could slow them down
 
Posts
9,258
Likes
77,152
Hey happy b-day mines 18April I wish I could slow them down

Great present 🥰🥰🥰
I think I’ve just lost 30 years 😁
 
Posts
9,258
Likes
77,152
…. and best wishes and many happy returns for next Thursday
 
Posts
1,957
Likes
25,760
Thought I’d wear an old Longines for my birthday. A lot of the cards (the ones that don’t mock my age, hearing etc) have pictures or jokes about dogs …. but Jim seems pretty relaxed about them and hasn’t taken offence 🙄

Happy birthday, and many returns of the day! Cheers!!