Posts 7,090 Likes 56,951 noelekal ·Apr 8, 2024·Home For Wayward Watches The Constellation is the best choice for celestial observing on Eclipse Day.
Posts 7,293 Likes 76,612 dougiedude ·Apr 8, 2024 Brooklyn. My bad for wrong day-set with the wildflowers!
Posts 528 Likes 2,130 samweldspoorly ·Apr 8, 2024 I love these MoonSwatches man, i don't care what your mom said about them.
Posts 13,935 Likes 54,146 Larry S ·Apr 8, 2024·Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. Long journey but in totality zone and ready to party.
Posts 3,655 Likes 24,784 Dsloan ·Apr 8, 2024 It was looking great earlier, but some thicker clouds just rolled in 😡
Posts 5,595 Likes 54,761 Jones in LA ·Apr 8, 2024·Not in LA anymore. Back in Professional mode for Monday 😀
Posts 213 Likes 670 Bing813 ·Apr 8, 2024 Decided to give this a wind today. Then I put it back inside because I’m still doing heavy research on it.
Posts 3,275 Likes 23,598 Aroxx ·Apr 8, 2024 Constellation won out for eclipse day. Too bad the clouds rolled in and ruined the show.
Posts 4,085 Likes 8,789 ErichPryde ·Apr 8, 2024 I can't help it. This watch on an overcast day is a dream.
Posts 963 Likes 3,971 OneTwo ·Apr 8, 2024 After wearing the Speedmaster on all weekend this “Jumbo” Seamaster, with its 36.5mm case diameter, is feeling a bit on the small side. It’s still one of my absolute favorites though!