Posts 1,498 Likes 19,056 Fish70 ·Apr 3, 2024 Hot off the truck from Bienne after 8 months. And just so you can tell it isn't quite as gigantic as it looks in the close-ups. The first mirror-selfie I've taken since MySpace.
Posts 13,939 Likes 54,149 Larry S ·Apr 3, 2024·Color Commentator for the Hyperbole. Attending first open CSO rehearsal for donors of our new, wonderkind, dreamy, according to Mrs S, conductor Klaus Makela.
Posts 7,293 Likes 76,612 dougiedude ·Apr 3, 2024 Benrus Sky Chief was way too much to resist for dinner tonight, although ‘Mango’ woulda matched super-fine! Cuz Last seat at the bar meant an amazing photo opportunity behind the fruit: Now I think I need to order me an Old Fashion!
Posts 7,293 Likes 76,612 dougiedude ·Apr 3, 2024 Canuck A buxom barmaid and a stainless steel bra? Oh, my I think you’re right! …a few more drinks and I may have a date with an orange!!
Posts 3,655 Likes 24,788 Dsloan ·Apr 3, 2024 ErichPryde On that flat link tho 😲😲🥰 I find it hard to justify putting it on anything else 😁
Posts 7,293 Likes 76,612 dougiedude ·Apr 3, 2024 The closest I could find was on my ‘High Life’ label:
Posts 2,945 Likes 32,840 elara2105 ·Apr 3, 2024 Fish70 Hot off the truck from Bienne after 8 months. And just so you can tell it isn't quite as gigantic as it looks in the close-ups. The first mirror-selfie I've taken since MySpace. Beautiful