WRUW Today?

Posts
3,334
Likes
10,040
Back from my watch maker after an adjustment. No charge ! Yeeey watch makers!
 
Posts
3,334
Likes
10,040
Damn it! posting this deliciousness before I had my lunch! 😀
 
Posts
426
Likes
6,266
Damn it! posting this deliciousness before I had my lunch! 😀
Oh! Whenever you’re in Beijing I can alway take you to a decent roast duck place,definitely not tourist restaurants. My treat,for the inconvenience that my post has just caused ya!😟
 
Posts
9,266
Likes
77,229
136.041s weren’t my first Omega - I couldn’t afford them, or didn’t think I could, but they were my second, third and fourth acquisitions.

However, like many first loves, they were superseded in my affection by other arrivals.

But, then, whenever @dsio puts one in his ‘Recommended’ thread, I’m reminded of mine and, being susceptible to marketing, delve deeper into the sock drawer and get one out.

It’s always a surprise to realise and appreciate just how comfortable and reliable these “entry level” automatics, with the reliable 552 and 565 movements, are ….


 
Posts
35,667
Likes
39,906
136.041s weren’t my first Omega - I couldn’t afford them, or didn’t think I could, but they were my second, third and fourth acquisitions.

However, like many first loves, they were superseded in my affection by other arrivals.

But, then, whenever @dsio puts one in his ‘Recommended’ thread, I’m reminded of mine and, being susceptible to marketing, delve deeper into the sock drawer and get one out.

It’s always a surprise to realise and appreciate just how comfortable and reliable these “entry level” automatics, with the reliable 552 and 565 movements, are ….


They’re among the best first steps into Omega, can’t go wrong at all with a Cal 552/565 and they still look quite good despite their entry level status
 
Posts
5,437
Likes
82,203
I hope today’s a better day
It’s not but got to try and keep some type of normalcy🙁
 
Posts
3,945
Likes
45,438
53600393887_caf684e272_h.jpg
53601475708_6209630bf0_h.jpg

Yes, I have removed dust from the photographs...
 
Posts
2,256
Likes
32,610
Lovely 1964 Third generation “transitional” Omega Seamaster 300, Ref. 165014-63 - cal. 550. This reference was produced for a short time and was the bridge before the fourth variant, Ref. 165.024, was introduced.
kKD5ji2.jpeg
 
Posts
10,073
Likes
57,413
Good day all. 1952 first generation Globemaster reference 2652.