Posts 3,945 Likes 45,438 styggpyggeno1 ·Mar 11, 2015 It could have been born as a 751 chronometer but someone decided it was to live its life as a meager 752. Still sparkling though... Period correct Omega strap.
Posts 2 Likes 12 Henri_the_Cat ·Mar 11, 2015 Old bumper! My first (post and vintage watch)! Arrived last week.
Posts 3,945 Likes 45,438 styggpyggeno1 ·Mar 11, 2015 And your first "like"! Divided fifty/fifty on watch and hair. Anyone with more hair than me is an instant friend. 😉
Posts 819 Likes 3,447 OmegaRookie ·Mar 11, 2015 adam78 Now this is what they should call a "Batman"!!
Posts 6,832 Likes 13,799 Nobel Prize ·Mar 11, 2015 Courtesy of George( Kringkily ) and added a couple on leather just as I got home Edited: Mar 11, 2015
Posts 30,201 Likes 77,970 Archer ·Mar 11, 2015 Wearing my PAM 104 while working on a PAM 024: The dial on this one certainly has some patina...I'm not usually a lover of the Submersibles, but this one is nice: Cheers, Al
Posts 3,850 Likes 27,369 adam78 ·Mar 11, 2015·Adam @ ΩF Hey, Al, I thought you really looked like Scott Bakula! 😁
Posts 3,819 Likes 16,171 Fritz ·Mar 11, 2015 adam78 Hey, Al, I thought you really looked like Scott Bakula! 😁 its a stand in...... or a redial...... Al?
Posts 3,819 Likes 16,171 Fritz ·Mar 11, 2015 wearing the Connie while I go crazy awaiting a "new" '61 Seamaster thats in the shop for a lube and alignment
Posts 2,771 Likes 10,114 CajunTiger ·Mar 11, 2015·Cajuns and Gators can't read newspapers! heavy metal