WRUW Today?

Posts
9,270
Likes
77,256
The Broom flowering is generally a sign of Spring, here in London on a beautiful sunny morning

 
Posts
1,454
Likes
5,580
These days I'm starting to develop an appreciation for the cheaper stuff. I found this one on ebay and thought it had potential. So purchased it and then realized (stupidly and after the purchase..) that the shipping cost was more than the price of the watch! But I had fun decasing it and polishing the crystal. Then the case and bracelet had a bath in the ultrasonic.

It cleaned up pretty well. And I like wearing it. Found a correct NOS crown that will be arriving soon.

 
Posts
9,270
Likes
77,256
These days I'm starting to develop an appreciation for the cheaper stuff. I found this one on ebay and thought it had potential. So purchased it and then realized (stupidly and after the purchase..) that the shipping cost was more than the price of the watch! But I had fun decasing it and polishing the crystal. Then the case and bracelet had a bath in the ultrasonic.

It cleaned up pretty well. And I like wearing it. Found a correct NOS crown that will be arriving soon.

Blimey, that really has scrubbed up well😀
 
Posts
15,957
Likes
47,933
My 34-year old Rolex Oyster Date-Just with calibre 3135 movement. Fifth day on the wrist since conditioning. One second slow!

 
Posts
3,655
Likes
24,791
Two rounds today with the Alpine Eagle XPS:

How do you like it? I've always really liked the dial texture on these.
 
Posts
5,329
Likes
54,299
Something from one of the R boxes this morning.
Roamer Stingray Roto44Date

 
Posts
2,691
Likes
12,542
Great Morning, Forum! I wanted to document a brief moment of sunshine this morning. Have an awesome day.

Are you double wristing a Sub and a Speedy? 😎👍
 
Posts
6,711
Likes
80,045
When reveille sounded in Cincinnati today, I jumped out of the rack, put on Dunkin’ paraphernalia and started chugging Dunkin’…I also commenced double dogging it with my 1861 and 3861…