WRUW Today?

Posts
1,626
Likes
6,223
Celebrating my 100th post with the first watch I got from the forum and her new shell shoes.

 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
This is rhetorical: just how many watches do you have?!?

Freaking prolific...

Until recently the answer would have been "not enough" but finding myself thinning the herd lately 😕
 
Posts
905
Likes
5,321
866bfb6057966c8af831f2614269b7c4.jpg
 
Posts
409
Likes
1,128
Just some old gold; strangely last night I noticed the lume still glows well enough to read in the dark. Older than most who post on the forum (circa 1972).

 
Posts
4,643
Likes
31,245
Back from the shop.

1855A0C6-4CA3-4AAC-A090-1C08D2E28595_zpsoknihmgq.jpg
 
Posts
7,359
Likes
25,869
Until recently the answer would have been "not enough" but finding myself thinning the herd lately 😕
I for one appreciate this!😉
 
Posts
7,359
Likes
25,869
Aged black gilt dial, breguet numerals and gold dial furniture with a stainless steel case...these are a few of my favorite things!
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Aged black gilt dial, breguet numerals and gold dial furniture with a stainless steel case...these are a few of my favorite things!

I can just envisage you in the lederhosen 😉
 
Posts
1,993
Likes
3,689
50th anniv. Speedy says hi. BTW, bezel looks strached up, just dust. She is clean as a whistle.