WRUW Today?

Posts
787
Likes
6,746
A little sumthin' for Wind-Up Wednesday 😀


A beauty! There should be a rule that you need to show both sides if you're posting a duoface.
Edited:
 
Posts
4,062
Likes
8,770
The pictures DEFINITELY don't do your Rolex justice. the color of that lume is essentially perfect in person!


Here's a shot for you from a week ago while hiking. This blue does so well when it is overcast and cloudy!


You too, Mr. ErichPryde. We have a lot to catch up on. 😀

I can share pics of what I was wearing but you need to share a pic of your beautiful blue Seamaster. Like all watches, pictures don't do it justice.

I just picked these up from service so am excited.

My SW A-11


My dash 68



Wore this to the shop.

 
Posts
1,093
Likes
8,351
Watching the.world go by with my Zeiss 7×50's, a coffee and the GS.
 
Posts
5,429
Likes
82,009
Sundowners..


Coffee, I did set the date but cocked it up. Island time😉
 
Posts
5,307
Likes
53,946
Ended up down at the beach swimming today so had to do a swap out, haven't got to cleaning the salt off yet.

 
Posts
3,643
Likes
18,027
1967 OMEGA Seamaster 120
Edelstahl mit Handauf-zug, wasserdicht 120M, antimagnetisch, stassgesichert, leuchtindexe, und kein kalender ...
 
Posts
5,656
Likes
136,602
Need my radium fix...Waltham 6/0-B...😁
Edited:
 
Posts
3,446
Likes
35,197
Day 2 with the flighmaster. I wore this one (below) for a bit this morning.