WRUW Today?

Posts
1,091
Likes
8,346
New arrival, GS 6145 8000, these are just stunning on the wrist in my opinion.
 
Posts
11,003
Likes
54,944
This thread is the place for watch eye candy for sure. Beauties abound…definitely makes me yearn for more in my rotation.
Don’t stress it sometimes I feel people purposely show a Daytona after one of my crappy watches but it ain’t like that. Dan Henry looks nice I’ve been thinking of picking one up. Enjoy what you got man I’m in over my head as well but it’s not a competition
 
Posts
1,388
Likes
15,704
Good Monday to you
Serendipitous caught the time at 1009
 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
My favourite diver did double duty today as a Flieger 😀

It's still covered in schmutz from the pre-flight inspection.

 
Posts
1,990
Likes
9,505
Trying to add a splash of color to an otherwise dull Monday at work.