WRUW Today?

Posts
4,868
Likes
24,783
Had to wear the other plastic Speedy to keep it fair between them. Also, more gifts from the co-workers who know me too well. Taco Bell Crocs and a Simpsons Swatch!

 
Posts
632
Likes
2,137
Today this one, the world first radio controlled wrist watch. Made 33 years ago (time flies by ...)

 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,378
Good day all. Wearing the only modern Omega in my collection today.
 
Posts
620
Likes
4,971
it’s Friday and quite rainy over here, so the only reasonable choice is a Vostok😀

the new phone does not want to focus correctly however👎
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
Gotta bust out the Lionel railroad machines for Christmas…which means you gotta bust out the Elgin railroad machines…23j Veritas 376 and 23j B.W. Raymond 494 respectively…both on @DaveK lanyards…

 
Posts
11,001
Likes
54,918
After single-handedly breaking up the riot yesterday I am getting kudos from my coworkers. They were watching the video and were amazed I didn’t strike back at the guy who hit me by mistake. I know 100% he did not mean it these things happen when you step into a bonkers situation.

Figured I’d wear my Bruce Lee to show off my toughguyness
 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
Holiday blues setting in 😟…

… but that doesn’t mean I can’t find a watch-box solution! 😁

 
Posts
7,082
Likes
56,776


We are still enjoying our silly "color-dy, Christmas-y lights" over our dining room table, even if, at 15 watts each we can't see in there after dark.
Edited:
 
Posts
15,931
Likes
47,830
Same watches which will see me into the New Year. This time, my Hamilton grade 952 is on my @Duracuir1 lanyard. Also, my 60 year old Bulova Accutron 214 which I have had since new. Still looks and runs like new!

 
Posts
2,940
Likes
32,757
Holiday blues setting in 😟…

… but that doesn’t mean I can’t find a watch-box solution! 😁

Just B E A U T I F U L!!!!!