Posts 10,068 Likes 57,378 gbesq ·Dec 21, 2023 Good day all. Giving the 1962 Constellation 14900 some wrist time this morning.
Posts 4,868 Likes 24,782 vbrad26 ·Dec 21, 2023 YY77 This is just SUCH a good combo I can't get over it. Give me morrrrreeeeeee
Posts 344 Likes 1,261 brownwld ·Dec 21, 2023 One of the least known Speedmaster Limeted Editions: Omega “Galaxy Express 999” 3571.50 LE Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch from 1999 for Japan
Posts 7,081 Likes 56,775 noelekal ·Dec 21, 2023·Home For Wayward Watches Early Omega Genève in the late autumn lèaves.
Posts 375 Likes 1,655 Ohmeguh ·Dec 21, 2023 Gift for the wife. Compliments to @knafel1983 for a lovely example.
Posts 5,076 Likes 15,712 DaveK ·Dec 21, 2023 In celebration of @Dug new Spaceview, I’m wearing mine today
Posts 5,595 Likes 54,761 Jones in LA ·Dec 21, 2023·Not in LA anymore. Celebrating 50 years of Seamaster, 25 years ago 😀 So does that make this a 75th Anniversary Seamaster?
Posts 2,058 Likes 22,210 Norfolk ·Dec 21, 2023 Old dive watch today. It’s on a @ralstrastraps. Kenia honey. Suits the vintage Technos SkyDiver. Straps are www.rallystraps.com. Message me and I’ll give you a discount code for the site!
Posts 277 Likes 1,385 Andreas-am ·Dec 21, 2023 Arrived today - the last two new arrivals for this year. An Eterna Kontiki and a Centenaire. My first Eternas and I think they're great
Posts 3,651 Likes 24,754 Dsloan ·Dec 21, 2023 U-50 for some vacation gym time. Then, I'm off to eat a ton of food with the extended family. Edit: Palm Springs has been fun for watch spotting. I'm just in some globo gym, but I've seen a couple older dudes rocking 5-digit subs while pumping iron. Edited: Dec 21, 2023