WRUW Today?

Posts
11,001
Likes
54,916
Funny almost never do I have watch conversations but I called IT today as my computer was slower than my brain the IT gentleman wanted me to restart and wait 10 seconds. I said I’ll time it with my speed master. Actually didn’t have one on but that started a 10 minute conversation about watches and the Apollo missions. He was well versed on Apollo 13 return and how amazing it was they pulled it off.

anyway, just a railmaster today.
 
Posts
1,387
Likes
14,429
Cartier Cintree
Cintree Tuesday!
Wish I could join in...
But this'll hafta suffice...
 
Posts
3,893
Likes
23,284
Hope you have your TWIC card ready! But yeah all joking aside that looks nuts.
Getting my TWIC was got me into this mess in the first place…I wish hadn’t done it!
 
Posts
676
Likes
5,560
What a week it's been and we're only half way through...

Constellation
Reference: 14902 SC61
Year:1962
Cal: 561
 
Posts
1,090
Likes
8,341
Continuing with Christmas week Constellations. I love the little pop of pumpkin patina on the tritium.