Posts 2,663 Likes 48,017 Alex Cheers ·Dec 10, 2023·Go!!! MrFriday* Now THAT is a warm, sparkly Christmas watch!🥰 I try to add mine here: Absolutely! We don't have a Christmas tree yet but this is usually my Christmas eve watch 😁
Posts 8,813 Likes 62,410 TexOmega ·Dec 10, 2023 I Lick, it Ticks I’m glad I found this out. I thought it was Quartz and needed a battery.☕
Posts 6,702 Likes 79,917 Mad Dog ·Dec 10, 2023 Same -64 Echo Whiskey but now with a switcheroo to an Omega Novonappa NATO for the Bengals game…
Posts 7,078 Likes 56,748 noelekal ·Dec 10, 2023·Home For Wayward Watches Today only, the white gold hour markers on this 2852 Constellatoin are rendered as gold markers by the reflection of the oak tree in the back yard. Edited: Dec 10, 2023
Posts 1,077 Likes 4,454 CBM1590 ·Dec 10, 2023 Wearing the same watch since it arrived earlier this week. Comfy 😀
Posts 4,010 Likes 45,012 LesXL ·Dec 10, 2023 Redondo444 I love the creamy lume on my Bulova 386-1 - fun to wear especially for small wrist: Beautiful
Posts 676 Likes 5,560 Makesbelieve ·Dec 11, 2023 My daughter took this photo with my phone while I wasn't looking... I'm not sure if I should feel proud or worried... Swatch Flik Flak Ref. 132 Cal. I have no idea
Posts 277 Likes 1,385 Andreas-am ·Dec 11, 2023 Omega Constellation with a lot of Patina at the dial but still charming 😀