Posts 5,301 Likes 53,861 ghce ·Dec 9, 2023 Just inspecting my last purchase for the day. And yesterday's bike related purchases.
Posts 5,426 Likes 81,942 Barking mad ·Dec 9, 2023·Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Sundowners.. Coffee with some funk..
Posts 3,636 Likes 18,005 hmmmcamu ·Dec 9, 2023 S sci Wow. This is the original Competition Diver, not the re-issue, isn't it? I find ity strange to make a re-issue with the newer 9000 series movement, when the 8000 series from the original is still in production 😀 the original boys 1977 CITIZEN 52-0110 1976 CITIZEN 62-6198
Posts 3,636 Likes 18,005 hmmmcamu ·Dec 9, 2023 1977 CITIZEN 52-0110 Challenge 150M Diver dial type-1 20MM Best Fit SWISS TROPIC MOD DEP
Posts 382 Likes 3,013 HamDoctor ·Dec 9, 2023 Here's another one I have been wearing for work this week, and for shopping today - Seiko LM Special from 1974:
Posts 4,010 Likes 45,012 LesXL ·Dec 9, 2023 One of my favourite watches in the collection... A minty 70 yo Eterna 852. I haven't worn it much lately but that will change. Edited: Dec 10, 2023
Posts 17,419 Likes 164,767 Alpha ·Dec 9, 2023 Torrential rain for the rest of the day and I have dogs to walk so off with the Lanco and on with a Hamilton Khaki
Posts 6,702 Likes 79,917 Mad Dog ·Dec 9, 2023 -64 Echo Whiskey for the Army-Navy game today…FLY NAVY!