WRUW Today?

Posts
215
Likes
3,385
Going with the Smiths W10 today because it hasn't had much wrist time as of late.
 
Posts
7,081
Likes
56,775
Sundowners..


Coffee..

There are those Seikos with the numeral markers! A nice period look in combination with the case styling.
 
Posts
4,868
Likes
24,782
2nd day in a row of Speedies and Sweaters...
...and a RedBull since I forgot to make coffee.

 
Posts
9,236
Likes
76,894
Sorry to double post but just had the bracelet on my new (well, 1969) Longines re-sized.

My first bit of bling 🥰


 
Posts
7,081
Likes
56,775

School Days II. Additional afflicting the kiddies with accordion demonstrations is called for.
 
Posts
880
Likes
5,668
Wedding photo from 29th November 1969 can’t believe fifty four years have passed! My Speedy was two years old at the time, I wish it was in that condition now, but then neither am I!

.

Second photo not taken today but a couple of months back when it was a bit warmer outside.
 
Posts
1,077
Likes
4,454
Wind up Wednesday with my office mate who never complains…a 4 foot Mexican King Snake.
 
Posts
2,940
Likes
32,757
Wedding photo from 29th November 1969 can’t believe fifty four years have passed! My Speedy was two years old at the time, I wish it was in that condition now, but then neither am I!

.

Second photo not taken today but a couple of months back when it was a bit warmer outside.
Wow!
 
Posts
7,081
Likes
56,775
Wedding photo from 29th November 1969 can’t believe fifty four years have passed! My Speedy was two years old at the time, I wish it was in that condition now, but then neither am I!

.

Second photo not taken today but a couple of months back when it was a bit warmer outside.

Happy anniversary to you!

We share a November anniversary with the two of you though you are nine years ahead of us.

Right hand drive Citroen? Your car? Any chance that you still have it?
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,767
CWC for the evening, 30 atm water resistance which hopefully will not be required 😉

 
Posts
10,068
Likes
57,378
Day two wearing the JLC Master Ultra Thin Moon. The only non-Omega in my collection.