WRUW Today?

Posts
11,004
Likes
54,963
I’m going to become a vigilante and fight crime at night I’ve heard to many horrible acts of man lately. So far this is the only part of my uniform I have figured out.
Perhaps I should pick this up I saw in a store window
 
Posts
4,014
Likes
45,104
Fab Suisse this morning 😀

My better half wants me to visit Scotland... I can't go without seeing your always sunny garden (must be a microclimate thing), your furry pals, you (ofc) and your watch collection!! Maybe I steal 3 or 4 while I'm there 😀)
 
Posts
15,940
Likes
47,856
We have visited Scotland 3 times in the past 15 years. Parts of the west coast of Scotland (I understand) are close being tropical.
My better half wants me to visit Scotland... I can't go without seeing your always sunny garden (must be a microclimate thing), your furry pals, you (ofc) and your watch collection!! Maybe I steal 3 or 4 while I'm there 😀)
 
Posts
424
Likes
6,224
I’m going to become a vigilante and fight crime at night I’ve heard to many horrible acts of man lately. So far this is the only part of my uniform I have figured out.
Perhaps I should pick this up I saw in a store window

It seems you’ve been through a lot lately! Please be careful with the night watches!
Love your daily stories &photographies,so random.
 
Posts
5,314
Likes
53,999
November the 5th here, Guy Fawkes night.
In preparation for big day (night) I last night watched a modern take on the Guy Fawkes story, V for Vendetta, good film.
Then today with the expectation of fire works fun came the torrential rain making this year's Guy Fawkes fireworks a washout.