WRUW Today?

Posts
6,703
Likes
79,941
It’s still Speedy Tuesday! 👍

Laying over at LAX…still have time to go trick-or-treating…I’ll probably dress up as a pilot or something…

Edited:
 
Posts
3,945
Likes
45,438
It’s still Speedy Tuesday! 👍

Laying over at LAX…still have time to go trick-or-treating…I’ll probably dress up as a pilot or something…


Took these pics this morning - @Mad Dog reign cannot last forever in the OF mad hat/old palmarès niche...

53302137778_dddb3bcb76_h.jpg

That is not me in the background...

53302372195_139113e8e3_h.jpg
 
Posts
9,251
Likes
77,031
Yes, I do, actually, own a watch with multi-sub dials 😵‍💫

 
Posts
632
Likes
2,138
Today this one. In new old stock condition (including original bracelett and buckle), marvelous automatic movement and grabbed for 260 € only.

Compare with this modern Swatch automatic rubbish, wherein at least some models are not repairable/serviceable because the case cannot be opened (Swatch rejects requests for repair or service), and wherein escapement components of the Eta base caliber are replaced by plastic parts.

 
Posts
787
Likes
6,746
Connie today. Forgive the wrong date. I didn't have time to set it this morning.