WRUW Today?

Posts
1,387
Likes
14,429
Some people call days like this "brisk" or "crisp".
I call them cold.

...hmm....what's that strange little refection...?
 
Posts
5,316
Likes
54,044
Sunny morning in my garden, a previous well known owner ( in NZ) of the property had a thing for Rhododendron, Azaleas and Camelias of which there is an over abundance but now need significant management to bring them to manageable proportions however they make a beautiful display this time of year.

Edited:
 
Posts
3,652
Likes
24,762
Apnea for some training...



And then the Dracula for neighborhood trick-or-treating

 
Posts
7,086
Likes
56,868

A trip into Dallas earlier today called for the Genève
 
Posts
15,942
Likes
47,861
My 33 year old Rolex Oyster Date-Just with my spouse’s orchid Jiminy Cricket, first bloom in at least 5 years.

 
Posts
300
Likes
852
I was wearing the Explorer earlier, but since this arrived today, the Explorer had to move over.
 
Posts
425
Likes
6,244
So you’re the one who got most hands,numerals and probably most weights around. 🙄
 
Posts
4,015
Likes
45,128
Heading for a dip 👍
I'm afraid I don't need to dip into the swimming pool to get wet... Rainy season is well under way 🙁
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Weather forecast for today is torrential rain with flooding and gales thrown in for good measure 🙁
Once a boy scout always a boy scout so Seiko on the wrist today 😀