WRUW Today?

Posts
963
Likes
3,970
A day late posting the photo but enjoyed having this back on the wrist
 
Posts
10,070
Likes
57,380
Beautiful October day on Narragansett Bay, Rhode Island!
~ 1967 Hinckley Bermuda 40 ~
Can we get a photo showing the full profile of the Hinckley? I'm betting that she's a stunner.
 
Posts
10,070
Likes
57,380
Doing some very early morning work wearing my Seamaster 2577 hobnail.
 
Posts
197
Likes
1,131
Today I’m wearing this Christiaan van der Klaauw - Planetarium. I’ve looked for this watch for more than ten years, and this year I found this one!

On the Dutch watch forum, Horlogeforum.nl, I wrote quite an elaborate topic about this watch with lots of background information. I’m thinking about translating it, some adjustments and posting a topic here on OF! Such a special watch imho. 👍
 
Posts
10,070
Likes
57,380
Today I’m wearing this Christiaan van der Klaauw - Planetarium. I’ve looked for this watch for more than ten years, and this year I found this one!

On the Dutch watch forum, Horlogeforum.nl, I wrote quite an elaborate topic about this watch with lots of background information. I’m thinking about translating it, some adjustments and posting a topic here on OF! Such a special watch imho. 👍
That is fantastic.
 
Posts
383
Likes
3,014
Today I’m wearing this Christiaan van der Klaauw - Planetarium. I’ve looked for this watch for more than ten years, and this year I found this one!

On the Dutch watch forum, Horlogeforum.nl, I wrote quite an elaborate topic about this watch with lots of background information. I’m thinking about translating it, some adjustments and posting a topic here on OF! Such a special watch imho. 👍

Stunning! Super impressive from a horology standpoint, and very very pleasant to look at. Thanks for showing and I'd love to read the translated article.
 
Posts
785
Likes
14,878
Yes, @Mauzer, please post the translated article for us to read; what an amazing piece, and I’d love to read your story! Morning Forum! Kermit stopped working yesterday; I take care of people, not watches, so I’ll get it back to the AD tomorrow. So, back in Speedyland, and loving it! Have an awesome day/nite!