WRUW Today?

Posts
18,307
Likes
27,671


at a Longines event last night and it still wound so I figured I should wear it this morning.

Head of Heritage examined the piece as well and loved it. He agreed that hand relume and the triangle should be done but leave the dial cleaned.
 
Posts
183
Likes
576
Today the cold arrived in Zürich too, so I opted for the warmth of leather around my wrist..

Edited:
 
Posts
785
Likes
14,878
Good afternoon, Forum friends. Signs of Autumn all around us here in Coastal ME, including dark, brown suede leather watch straps.
 
Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
I always wanted a Jaeger-LeCoultre Moonphase.. and now I finally own one!

Maiden wear today 😀:



Unfortunately there’s also a new moon today, too! … but no worries…. I can always enjoy the absolutely gorgeous ‘backside’ when I’m not really being ‘mooned’ 😁

Edited:
 
Posts
1,390
Likes
15,746
What kind of strap do you have on your Diver? I might want to get one for mine.
Its an inexpensive Barton. I love them $25 or so.