WRUW Today?

Posts
1,957
Likes
25,760
Double dog vintage Speedmasters for our Aviation Officer Candidate School reunion at the National Naval Aviation Museum at NAS Pensacola today…had to get some pics with my old ride…

Thank you for your service, @Mad Dog. Cheers!
 
Posts
3,653
Likes
24,763
Actually made use of my Heuer to stay on time for a marathon of 50 headshots today.



Also, my colleague was rocking a really run watch:

 
Posts
677
Likes
5,568
Back in the 'Shakey Isles' again and spending the day with my Mk40 which I've always really enjoyed wearing. Recently in France I was told by a watch maker that he wont service these watches at all as they're an "absolute nightmare to deal with"...
 
Posts
688
Likes
7,611
Slight variation: what my just-turned-18yo daughter is wearing today. (Background sharpie marker leftovers from her party last night, I'm not even going to ask...)
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Attempting to brighten up another dreich miserable morning with a little colour from a Seiko 😀

 
Posts
9,255
Likes
77,107
Slow Sunday morning and wondering if I should start a new thread 'What Pyjamas RUW', but I’m not sure it would catch on 🙄


 
Posts
425
Likes
6,248
Slow Sunday morning and wondering if I should start a new thread 'What Pyjamas RUW', but I’m not sure it would catch on 🙄


Oh there are people who want to catch it, the only problem might be that they don’t wear pajamas. If the thread was 'What vintage T-shirt RUW',it’ll be promising I am sure.😁
 
Posts
9,255
Likes
77,107
Oh there are people who want to catch it, the only problem might be that they don’t wear pajamas. If the thread was 'What vintage T-shirt RUW',it’ll be promising I am sure.😁

But you’d have to capture the full image on the T-shirt and, TBH, I’m not sure a slept-in T-shirt is a pretty sight, in fact …….