Posts 2,399 Likes 4,474 Gavin ·Dec 22, 2012 adam78 We have fraternal twins, Gavin: But I'm wearing a Whitney now Cool. I do wish I have fraternal twins of all your other nice watches.😁
Posts 8,292 Likes 19,580 alam ·Dec 22, 2012 adam78 We have fraternal twins, Gavin: Nice...... Adam, if you would, please put me on your dibs list for this one! 👍
Posts 35,655 Likes 39,900 dsio ·Dec 23, 2012·Ash @ ΩF Still rocking my Daytona 😉 Brilliant watch! So happy with it!
Posts 15,046 Likes 24,049 cicindela ·Dec 23, 2012·Steve @ ΩF I would have been wearing the 321 Speedy, but as soon as I said it was going to be my Christmas present the wife confiscated it 🤔 Well this does very nice for shopping about and other holiday outings.
U Posts 25,980 Likes 27,722 ulackfocus ·Dec 23, 2012 cicindela I knew you were a fan of the orange & black. 👍
Posts 5,752 Likes 2,939 Privateday7 ·Dec 23, 2012 Finally my wife catch the bug. She is wearing my Deville Dynamic, while I proudly wear my Suveran......
Posts 6,710 Likes 18,593 LouS ·Dec 23, 2012·Mrs Nataf's Other Son Seasonally appropriate background....
Posts 15,046 Likes 24,049 cicindela ·Dec 23, 2012·Steve @ ΩF LouS Seasonally appropriate background.... Seasonally appropriate background would be my wrist 😁
U Posts 25,980 Likes 27,722 ulackfocus ·Dec 24, 2012 Double barrel date at 12 Longines for around the house this morning.
U Posts 25,980 Likes 27,722 ulackfocus ·Dec 24, 2012 Making a late morning switch - going double barrel Ultra-Chron now.
Posts 6,710 Likes 18,593 LouS ·Dec 24, 2012·Mrs Nataf's Other Son LOVE the Chronodato Frederick. for me, Espada...having a little trouble with the month corrector...