Posts 9,255 Likes 77,108 Spruce ·Oct 6, 2023·London sunburst dial fan I’ve had the silver dial on today but thought I’d give this one a shot this evening
Posts 6,480 Likes 22,016 pdxleaf ·Oct 6, 2023·In Art We Trust Gorgeous day in Astoria along the Columbia
Posts 1,957 Likes 25,760 allwoundup ·Oct 6, 2023 This 1969 Wyler (ETA 2451) today. Wishing all a wonderful weekend. Cheers!
Posts 5,595 Likes 54,761 Jones in LA ·Oct 6, 2023·Not in LA anymore. Not traveling today, I just love this dial 😀
Posts 383 Likes 3,014 HamDoctor ·Oct 7, 2023 Starting off the week-end (finally!) with this Seiko QR 3863-7001 from 1974.
Posts 17,419 Likes 164,768 Alpha ·Oct 7, 2023 Weather deteriorating fast and forecast to get worse as the day goes on so decided on a change of watch. Edited: Oct 7, 2023
Posts 5,433 Likes 82,115 Barking mad ·Oct 7, 2023·Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Sundowners with the BM LE.. Coffee..