Posts 787 Likes 6,746 Zman4eva ·Sep 27, 2023 I missed Speedy Tuesday so I'm making up for it on Wednesday.
Posts 943 Likes 9,835 Hetcins1 ·Sep 27, 2023 Have a splendid evening . Wearing my 1952 seamaster 2767.😉
Posts 5,595 Likes 54,761 Jones in LA ·Sep 27, 2023·Not in LA anymore. YY77 That's a killer watch+strap combo, nicely done!
Posts 8,828 Likes 62,510 TexOmega ·Sep 27, 2023 It’s Wednesday, so it’s either the 6th, 13th, 20th or the 27th…that, at least, narrows it down to 4! love the hefty, 42mm hunk of SS and deep,deep midnight blue dial on this Wittnauer circa 1970-71. Bracelet makes it wear well on the wrist. Edited: Sep 27, 2023
Posts 4,017 Likes 45,185 LesXL ·Sep 27, 2023 YY77 I must admit, I'm not a fan of Panarai watches because of my small wrist... but damn, that combo looks splendid!!
Posts 6,441 Likes 31,664 YY77 ·Sep 27, 2023 LesXL I must admit, I'm not a fan of Panarai watches because of my small wrist... but damn, that combo looks splendid!! tnx,I used to think that too but then I tried this handwound 42mm on my 16.5cm. wrist.
Posts 5,595 Likes 54,761 Jones in LA ·Sep 27, 2023·Not in LA anymore. Beauty... ...and the Beast? Two Seamasters, separated by 60 years of changing technologies and style. Or, Fat Man and Little Boy? Inspired by @Lou P 's watch comparisons 😀
Posts 11,012 Likes 55,028 Walrus ·Sep 27, 2023 JPE.88305 RubberB strap fits like a glove. I LesXL I must admit, I'm not a fan of Panarai watches because of my small wrist... but damn, that combo looks splendid!! i feel the same as you but I saw a 38mm model that looked nice