WRUW Today?

Posts
7,293
Likes
76,612
I kinda forgot what day it is 🙄…

… so this is what I’ll wear when/if I go out in the wet weather today(minus the plastic!)
Edited:
 
Posts
963
Likes
3,971
Two hour track Tuesday with the Wittnauer 8025‘s 12 & 24 hour tracks
 
Posts
7,090
Likes
56,953

Speedy's back-to-school this morning.

Taken before arrival of a class because it would be bad form to post photos of students online.


For the past two days I've been presenting a music program featuring the accordion at the local intermediate school, along with the band director and his assistants. It's designed to encourage the music classes to try out for band by exposing them to the instruments. I'm not an educator, just a retired banker. I don't know why I'm included for students can't march an accordion during marching season. One of the directors knew I played and requested me. Sadly, the kiddies have all exhibited much more enthusiasm for the accordion than they do for the various brass, woodwinds, percussion instruments presented for them so I'm not sure what has been accomplished here.
 
Posts
3,277
Likes
23,619
Giving this neglected little guy some wrist time today. My first OF impulse buy.

 
Posts
1,498
Likes
19,047

Speedy's back-to-school this morning.

Taken before arrival of a class because it would be bad form to post photos of students online.


For the past two days I've been presenting a music program featuring the accordion at the local intermediate school, along with the band director and his assistants. It's designed to encourage the music classes to try out for band by exposing them to the instruments. I'm not an educator, just a retired banker. I don't know why I'm included for students can't march an accordion during marching season. One of the directors knew I played and requested me. Sadly, the kiddies have all exhibited much more enthusiasm for the accordion than they do for the various brass, woodwinds, percussion instruments presented for them so I'm not sure what has been accomplished here.

Weird Al will be proud!