WRUW Today?

Posts
2,256
Likes
32,610
Famous or Infamous 1960’s Waltavia! - I often get asked about this Heuer Autavia imposter - aka: “The Beautiful Bastard” - 1969 Waltham Chrono - all lume indexes, hours bezel, Valjoux 7736 - (custom vintage project) - I did not create the watch, I purchased thinking it was original many years back. I’ve since made it look the way I desire (Autavia-esk), since it was a “franken” to start. A lemonade from lemons story - Perhaps the coolest vintage racing chrono that never was……
LQ44arw.jpg
 
Posts
2,541
Likes
19,779
Wore the newest watch for four consecutive days . . .


. . . just switched to the oldest.
 
Posts
963
Likes
3,972
A bit of a WRUWearing & WRUWatching. Excuse the weak photos but I completely forgot the watch is also worn in the movie.😜
 
Posts
383
Likes
3,017
Working week watch - Longines UltraChron Chronometer Ref. 8355. Got it back from my watchmaker this week-end and thoroughly enjoying it.

 
Posts
10,073
Likes
57,410
Good day all. 1959 Constellation 14393 with an original black two tone crosshair pie pan dial and gold furniture.
 
Posts
3,274
Likes
36,560
Wind up Wednesday



Certina 5301 DS-2


Calibre 25-661 circa 1960’s



Happy hump day!
Edited:
 
Posts
1,402
Likes
13,582
Bringing the boy to its swimming lesson
I thought this is appropriate 😀
 
Posts
678
Likes
5,568
Finally back in Berlin and reunited with my German made Maxi Bill designed Junghans 27/3501.