WRUW Today?

Posts
9,264
Likes
77,211
Too hot in London to walk my dog on the Heath but, happily, Paddington Old Cemetery is close and shady

 
Posts
5,671
Likes
137,000
From my Yahoo feed yesterday!

😜 😜 😜 😜 😜 😜 😜 😜
 
Posts
787
Likes
6,746
Father and daughter. Getting her into watches early.

I have a Constellation 2648-1. She has a Hello Kitty.

 
Posts
7,092
Likes
56,989
That is a lovely and crisp Hello Kitty and the Constellation isn't half bad either.
 
Posts
787
Likes
6,746
That is a lovely and crisp Hello Kitty and the Constellation isn't half bad either.

Lol. Thanks. She's really proud of it.
 
Posts
787
Likes
6,746
Searching for fossils wearing the trusty beater.

I thought you said you were wearing a Fossil. My opinion of you was wavering until I re-read your post. 😉
 
Posts
232
Likes
1,675
Put a Hirsch Modena on the Alpnach, these Hirsch straps are getting expensive. Still the best all around strap makers I know of, I'll never give up on them
 
Posts
382
Likes
3,555
The -69 handles the heavy duty house cleaning just fine.
Cheers,
-GW
 
Posts
17,419
Likes
164,768
Saturday evening and decided to dress up a little with the Milgauss 😀

 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,761
Had to get an early start for adventuring this morning, as the temperature will reach 40degC/104degF later today 😀