WRUW Today?

Posts
3,962
Likes
8,969
Out for an early hike with the Vulcain world timer dressed in red
 
Posts
8,831
Likes
62,563
Trying to wear more watches without dates. Always liked my dynamic find them funky plus it was one of my first omegas. Excuse the unsightly yellow jacket stings It’s like they purposely hit my watch area, I guess I can’t blame them I did take out their home. Hope it’s a good day for all.



I’d, maybe stop wearing watches to get a few dates. At least for a while. Then maybe kinda keep switching from wearing and not wearing watches.

But you do you::rimshot::
 
Posts
7,092
Likes
56,996

Solid 14 kt white gold case makes for a nice change. Only white gold watch on hand.
 
Posts
4,880
Likes
24,825
Seeing all the BlancSwatch hype reminded me I hadn’t worn the original most hated plastic watch in a while.

 
Posts
12,148
Likes
40,474
Here’s a fun, blue-cased watch that won’t end up in landfill or polluting the ocean due to planned obsolescence!

 
Posts
10,073
Likes
57,412
Good day all. I will never be without some version of a Seachero in my collection. The Ranchero 36mm 2990/2996 case is pretty much a perfect size/fit, the 267 and 285 non-date manual wind movements are bulletproof, and you can still buy Seacheros for a fraction of what Rancheros go for. The perfect casual daily wearer.