Posts 6,711 Likes 80,044 Mad Dog ·Sep 6, 2023 Still the same 3861 for today but with a band switcheroo to an Omega mil green polyester NATO…and a cloud pic for that nutty cloud guy @Walrus…
Posts 3,655 Likes 24,791 Dsloan ·Sep 6, 2023 BPD Kept this one on for some gravel riding along with the last fly fishing outing for the season 🙁 Dibs! I wish I'd gotten one of those Yemas. Sorry the season is over for you. Onto the next hobby for the fall?
Posts 3,655 Likes 24,791 Dsloan ·Sep 6, 2023 New to me 1st Gen Monster! I'm surprised how much I like it.
Posts 6,711 Likes 80,044 Mad Dog ·Sep 6, 2023 Flysatchmo It was O dark thirty when I left the house and I was in zombie mode… I’ll work on it! Dunkin’ will eliminate zombie mode…don’t ask me how I know this…
Posts 5,436 Likes 82,189 Barking mad ·Sep 7, 2023·Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Sundowners with the Captain.. Coffee with the Private..
Posts 785 Likes 14,878 MDubs ·Sep 7, 2023 Good morning, Forum. Inspired by @gbesq and his recent silver and gold posting.
Posts 662 Likes 9,743 Flysatchmo ·Sep 7, 2023 Mad Dog Dunkin’ will eliminate zombie mode…don’t ask me how I know this… Keeps the Dunkin hot for many hours… trying to beat Zombie mode!
Posts 9,264 Likes 77,214 Spruce ·Sep 7, 2023·London sunburst dial fan Cyma today with a triple yin-yang caseback. Bought as NOS, which was probably correct
Posts 3,464 Likes 35,332 Duracuir1 ·Sep 7, 2023·Never Used A Kodak Out on my 18 year old Scalpel and met an unexpected fog patch. Wise choice. Been wearing it for days due (dew) to high humidity. About 15 seconds with the Oral B, and good to go… Now, my turn to wash up!
Posts 6,711 Likes 80,044 Mad Dog ·Sep 7, 2023 It’s a greenie day at the office with my 3861 on an Omega mil green polyester NATO along with my green hat and my employer’s green headset…
Posts 1,558 Likes 3,125 josiahg52 ·Sep 7, 2023 Flysatchmo Keeps the Dunkin hot for many hours… trying to beat Zombie mode! Biddy has one of these. He says it works extremely well. Maybe I'll get one.