WRUW Today?

Posts
18,307
Likes
27,671

Inspired by a text convo with @Bill Sohne who woke me up this morning when he forget the time difference lol.
 
Posts
6,711
Likes
80,045
Speedy Tuesday with my first Speedy…a 1861 which was acquired new in 2015…

 
Posts
7,093
Likes
57,024

I've long enjoyed the best of the blue Speedmaster limited editions sometimes featured here. It was startling to see my own plain ol' Speedmaster Professional turn blue this morning in the photo taken while walking. I could have adjusted the blue out of the photo, but left it alone.
 
Posts
382
Likes
3,555
Three years ago, I asked my OB to put me on the list for one of these. I got the call on Thursday, picked it up on Friday, and today is Tuesday, so here we are.
Happy Speedy Tuesday!

Cheers,
-GW
 
Posts
6,711
Likes
80,045
Three years ago, I asked my OB to put me on the list for one of these. I got the call on Thursday, picked it up on Friday, and today is Tuesday, so here we are.
Happy Speedy Tuesday!

Cheers,
-GW
Finally!

👍 👍
👍 👍