WRUW Today?

Posts
676
Likes
5,561
Just back from servicing, my 1966 Omega Türler 'Slim Line' De Ville. It's a Cal. 711 which is supposedly one of Omega's slimmest automatic movements, hence the special lower case extended typeface being used for the word 'automatic', as well as the extremely thin Omega logo. It's not an expensive watch or a watch that draws much attention, but that's why I love it and why I also love Omega who I believe are the masters of understated elegance.
Edited:
 
Posts
6,702
Likes
79,917
Still Speedy Tuesday…still my -71 but with a switcheroo to a Rothco protective band [protective flap retracted for pic] for riding the wife unit’s purple Harley-Davidson…she still hasn’t “graduated” to riding it so I get to ride it in the meantime…

Edited:
 
Posts
5,310
Likes
53,977
Ahhh I am a day ahead of my self. That's a lot of crown twisting to get it right 🙁.

Going German today, seems to be a thing for me today, just purchased a German ( GDR) Chronograf this morning which I will post on the what did you buy today thread.


 
Posts
392
Likes
5,183
Tissot Visodate Seastar Seven (how did they come up with names like this?)