WRUW Today?

Posts
9,266
Likes
77,231
My lawn isn’t as big as @8926ob's. No chance of parking a tank on it - the dog takes up too much space

 
Posts
827
Likes
8,285
I’m 1999 Breitling D13350. Love the MOP contrast with the gold and steel. A little bling but I do like sporting it occasionally…
 
Posts
4,020
Likes
45,243
One of my latest addition from my US trip last month, and now back from the spa. I'm loving it 😀
 
Posts
1,387
Likes
14,429
My lawn isn’t as big as @8926ob's. No chance of parking a tank on it - the dog takes up too much space

I'll bet it doesn't take 4 hours to mow either.
 
Posts
3,278
Likes
23,656
My old ride or die until the Speedy took over. The 3861 bracelet has spoiled me though. Feels strange having a non-tapered bracelet with such a large clasp, especially on a smaller (38mm) watch.

 
Posts
7,093
Likes
57,011
Yet another day in the continuation of an unusually cool month of April in North Texas. Cool, rainy, and the forecast calls for severe storms with more torrential rain this evening.



The honeysuckle that ate someone's side yard.


We live on a knoll in our neighborhood so I walked three blocks down to a small creek to see how much it was flowing. I disrupted a great blue heron having a mid-morning brunch.


The keen-eyed will spot him departing.


A poor imitation of Walrus's sky photos, but there wasn't much of a subject to work with today.