WRUW Today?

Posts
6,711
Likes
80,045
Family stuff has concluded in central Wisconsin…headed back to Detroit to go to work…one last pic of the railroaders, @DaveK lanyards, Uncle Jim’s B&L loupe, and Uncle Jim’s hauling case…as well as bonus pics of Uncle Jim and myself from several years ago…

Edited:
 
Posts
10,073
Likes
57,413
Family stuff has concluded in central Wisconsin…headed back to Detroit to go to work…one last pic of the railroaders, @DaveK lanyards, Uncle Jim’s B&L loupe, and Uncle Jim’s hauling case…as well as bonus pics of Uncle Jim and I from several years ago…

Good stuff, Collin. Thanks!
 
Posts
3,655
Likes
24,791
Family stuff has concluded in central Wisconsin…headed back to Detroit to go to work…one last pic of the railroaders, @DaveK lanyards, Uncle Jim’s B&L loupe, and Uncle Jim’s hauling case…as well as bonus pics of Uncle Jim and I from several years ago…


That might be the coolest heirloom / family collection I've seen on OF. I hope it was a good trip to see family.
 
Posts
453
Likes
1,305
On my wrist today.

This is the D&S Carre Cambre Diplomat. It uses an ETA 2892A2 with module for 2nd time zone and date. Case is 34x34mm.

Not sure what the brand is doing today but their Instagram is pretty sad (and last updated in 2018). I really like some of the retro designs they used to make.

 
Posts
1,903
Likes
24,946
EHJAcEH.jpg